sooo finally final day..... uhhhh means go back to work... go back to project... go back to report!!! wargghhhhh i really don feel like going back but at d same time dont feel like living in egypt huhuhhh... its fun to be a tourist but not to have a life here (thats only my thought).... i woke up late in d morning.. we were not in rush anyway... our flight is at 2pm n d driver gonna pick us at 12... so i just pack my things slowly... n took shower at 11... but then suddenly the reception called us saying that d driver had arrived at 11.30 huhuhhh... luckily i almost finish ... then leaving to d airport n d weather was sooo hot today.. ysterday was better (lucky us to go out ysterday hehehh)... looking at the road.. looking at cairo... looking at egypt.... may be for d last time... hell no!! i'm going to come back to buy loads of the papyrus paintings n i wanna go to Alexandria some day hehehhh.. so arrived at d airport a bit early.. n had lunch...after that i only left with 1LE equals to 10p equals to 70sen huhuhuhuhhhh... n again stop over at Zurich n we got plenty of time there not like d last time we got here.. had to run to catch our flight huhuhh... so got to see a formula 1 car n went in the shops...n got to hear again the "mooooo" sound in the aerotrain TWICE!!! n clearer heheh.. sume gelak bile dgr bunyik lmbu tu heheh.. ooo yeah..one of my sand bottle was broken uwaaaaa!!! mungkin balasan kot huhuhh... arrived at heathrown n catch my bus at 11.15pm... bubye sume!! i had a really great time with u guys!!! ehe... arrived at cardiff at abiut 3 in d morning d take cab to aberdare then sleep.... zzzzzzzzzzz..........
Cairo Airport with my new shirt hehe
Sauber.. look at the Malaysia Petronas logo... bangge2!!
hihi siap ngan summary hahahhh... so well it was a great trip! so my rough expenditure to egypt (include everythin) is around 650 british pound huhuhhh that a lot!! pokai daa... neway some tips for egypt visit:
- probably can save money if buy flight earlier
- tips are important in egypt so prepare small money.. the least u can give is 5LE (for bell man) for tourist guide is more
- nile cruise is important!! it makes the trip better and easier
- prepare some dresses for nite agendas
- do bargain in any shop! a third of the original price
- if u r from malaysia just say u r from malaysia do not brag if u study in UK or any else with higher currency unless being asked.. they'll expect more tips n charge more!! they'll probably put price relative to british pound..
- bring some xtra foods... like nawar a bag of foods hahahh
- bring sunglasses!!! a must!
~~~~ thats all daaaa ~~~~