Was inspired to write on this by Firod. Promised her to post last night, but sorry I went to visit my cousin's new baby :-). So here it goes:
- Facial Wash. I'm using Olay Total Perfect at the moment. I don't really spend a lot on this. Any brand would do as long as it does not dry up my skin & can thoroughly cleanse away dirts & make up residuals. Previously I used SK-II cleanser, but the Olay one is way better!
- Toner. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. I am going to change this to a cheaper brand huhuhhh since I don't think I need to splurge on toner anymore.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. This one is good! I apply it around my eye area as well. But I am so tempting to try their new product, the Cellumination Essence but it's way too pricey! RM499 for 30ml??????? Gile! huhuhhh
- SK-II Facial Treatment Milk. This is a moisturizer which will keep the moisture balance of the skin. Since I have a rather combination skin i.e. oily around T-Zone & quite normal on other area, this one was recommended by the counter lady.
- UV Protection. The Bodyshop SPF25/PA+++ Cream.
- My daily very basic make-up: Ronasutra Mineral Powder, very little touch of blusher, highlighter under brow bond & inner corner of eyes, eye brow define, lip balm & color (ohh i love pink lip color!!! :mrgreen:).
- Same as AM.
- Also same.
- Again. Same.
- Olay Radiance Night Cream.
- Lip Balm
- Dah, cukup! Mahu tido jer.
- InnerShine Prune Essence. Sometimes I get too tired & lazy to wash my face before sleep and hence a dull & break-out skin on the next few days. Drink this every night before sleep for about 2 weeks and tadaaaaa a new radiance & clearer skin. Believe me! I have few experiences!
- Tomatoes for scars. When I was in 2nd year, I had a seriously ugly skin. It was full with acne scars! What I did was chop off a tomato, rub on the skin in circular motion and leave them for about 15 min just like masker. Did this once / twice per week & my skin was gradually getting cleared from the scars. This need patience though since u know scars are not easy to get rid off.
Dapat wajah ini tiap2 pagi bila rajin buat skin regime, bila malas cuci muka sebelum tido, takkan dapat wajah ini malah lebih comot dengan acne!
- A good eye cream! As our eyes skin are the thinnest & the easiest to get wrinkles, I might need to start using it huh? Well, something which can help to reduce eye bag as well would be good! I have them since I was in school because my eyes are very allergic to I-don't-quite-know-what-they-are, really.
- Cellulite!! I HATE them! How? Anyone know any good & working product to reduce this?
- Any hair product to reduce hair fall. Be it shampoo / conditioner / anything.